Effective Date: May 15, 2023
What Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact Information: We may collect your first and last name, email address, and phone number when you interact with our website.
- Usage Information: We automatically collect certain data when you use our website, like your browser type, device type, and the page you visited before visiting our website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you for several purposes:
- Service Provision: To provide, maintain, and improve our services; to provide services you request.
- Communication: To communicate with you regarding our services, to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
- Personalization: To tailor the content and information we may send or display to you and to offer location customization and personalized help and instructions.
- Marketing and Promotions: For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you.
- Analytics: To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use our website; to evaluate and improve our website and to develop new products and services.
- Compliance: To comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, and to protect the rights, privacy, safety, or property of us, you, or others.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information in the following ways:
- Service Providers: We may disclose your information to third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers: We may transfer your information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock.
- Legal Compliance & Protecting Rights: We may disclose your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations and to protect the rights, privacy, safety, or property of us, you, or others.
Security of Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. These include using SSL encryption where appropriate, and limiting the access of our employees to your data.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as service emails about our website or our ongoing business relations.